“not bad, lunch in hibachi style”

Sakura Japanese Steak House & Sushi Bar
Ranked #437 of 1,729 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I like the hibachi style in my lunch time, food is just fine. serving ppl are ok, not great. just for hibachi style i prefer this place as my kids enjoy this.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I get sushi carryout from here quite often. We prefer their sushi to some other restaurants in town... Favorites are the salmon skin roll, rock n roll and avocado rolls. This place is by no means haute cuisine, but it gets the job done.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

A chain Japanese restaurant that provides decent food at an ok price. The sushi is decent, but not great. I would eats there again, but prefer other places. Service is good and the appointments are fine, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Food is always great. From the hibachi to the sushi, we always enjoy our dinner. Efficient and quiet service just how i like it.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Like most Hibachi restaurants, you sit around the grill and they cook the food in front of you. It is diner with a show. This is just a cheaper version. Food is really good, and the show is great, just not as good as some. The price is still high, but not as high as some. I would recommend it, especially for birthdays.