“Back when I was 10 years...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anthony's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #615 of 1,602 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Back when I was 10 years...”
Reviewed June 28, 2008

Back when I was 10 years old, Anthony's at Henrico Plaza was the place to go for pizza and other Italian side dishes. At that time, I bumfuzzled the waitresses by eating an adult portion of veal parmagiana. No doubt, I would have given Anthony's 5/5. That was when Anthony's was under the management of Italian immigrants and Henrico Plaza shopping centre was not on the brink of extinction. The atmosphere of the restaurant is basically the same as it was back in 1979, but the fact that it was not packed on a Saturday evening shows the signs of decline due to the dodgy neighbourhood and the mediocrity of the food. Even the first two neon letters of the name were out the night Lee and I went there.

I had the baked lasagna. It was not bad, but it was not of the quality I remember under the old management. Lee had me try some of the pizza and I wasn't impressed by that either.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook