“Awesome restaurant!”

American Diner
Ranked #880 of 1,647 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The staff is fast and friendly. The food is delicious and reasonably priced. The restaurant decorations are awesome! Will continue to go back.

1  Thank XxAFatKidxX

Reviewed October 18, 2011

The food was cheap and cooked to order. The price reasonable and the service very friendly.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

2nd time dining at this restaurant, several months apart, same experience both time. Service and food are the same: Cold, unless you are a regular. This last visit I was alone and walked before the rush. It was seat yourself so I took a seat. The place was about half filled and I was sitting in plan view. Two other single patrons came in and I assumed they were regulars. They were promptly greated, and acknowledge "the usual" order. Shortly after that I was finally waited on in what I can considered fashion, "what'll you have?" I had already decided, crab-shrimp bisque and grill cheese, one of the daily specials. The other gentleman of course was served promptly with there meals while I continued to wait. Finally my meal came and I was short time, so I didn't complain when I discovered the food was luke warm. I did make the mention when I paid my bill, and it was my waitress who was at the register. She seemed shocked that I was not satisfied with the meal, but I told her I didn't have time for a redo. She then said she didn't understand why it was cold, it must be the microwave. That really bothers me now because I waited that long for cold microwave food. I did get the meal 1/2 price, but I've crossed off American Diner because they'll never have me as a regular.