“worst place i have eaten in my life ,dont care about customer at all.”
Review of Rare Olde Times

Rare Olde Times
Ranked #385 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Irish
chesterfield
“worst place i have eaten in my life ,dont care about customer at all.”
Reviewed January 1, 2011

went there 12-31-2010 we res 8 seats got there no food that they said they would have ,then lied to me asked for hamburger they said they were out of that to ,so i said i do not want nothing then came out with hamburger ,must have cooked it in with fish that is what it taste like we spent 240 dollars there and i want it back they did nothing but lie to us i will be sending them a letter about this because been going there for 2 years and was good but not now DAVID.

Robert M, Partner at Rare Olde Times, responded to this review, February 20, 2015
David I recently came on as Partner/GM of Rare Olde Times in late 2013. I am so horrified by your experience in 2010. It is definitely not what we strive for these days. We have put so much effort in to the food and business since then. I know your experience was terrible but I hope that maybe one day you will give us another shot. Feel free to message or call us anytime. I know that we are not the same Rare Olde Times.

Richmond, Va
“This place is great. I have been driving...”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

This place is great. I have been driving past it for years and I am glad we finally stopped in. Got the corned beef which was really good and the Shepards pie looked amazing. Good beer selection too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good pub/hang out. Food...”
Reviewed July 28, 2008

Good pub/hang out. Food is okay.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It is more about the pub...”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

It is more about the pub than the food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Rare Olde Times? Share your experiences!