“Go for the biscuits!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Stuttgart, Germany
“Go for the biscuits!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Loved the biscuits, crispy bacon, and stewed apples. Coffee hit the spot, too. Opens early on Sundays which worked well for our schedule.

Visited October 2012

Dallas, Texas
“An Okay Breakfast”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I was visiting Richmond downtown when I missed the breakfast at my hotel (Hilton downtown), the front desk recommended Perly's for breakfast. When I entered the place, I knew I was in a "downtown icon restaurant for Richmond." The breakfast was okay, but I found it very rich in grease and that just isn't what I call a good breakfast. Even my bagel was dripping with oil from being toasted on the grill in butter. However, I was seated right away, and the customer service was excellent. Would I dine here again, probably not. Would I recommend it to others, probably yes for those who like down home cooking with lots of fat and calories. The food was reasonably price and that was one good thing for sure.

• Visited October 2012
Laurel, Maryland, United States
“Breakfast = yumsville”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My boyfriend and I went here for breakfast, Saturday morning before we left for the Nascar race. Yelp was right on the money. We were seated in a reasonable time, the service was excellent, my boyfriend was happy he could get a beer with his breakfast (it was 5'o clock somewhere). The biscuits were mmmmmm yummy!! I don't like runny scrambled eggs, I described that to my waitress and I got perfect not burnt eggs. The potatoes have onions in them, but that's what I like and they were awesome. The western omlete that my boyfriend had was yummy too. We will definately to Perly's next year race weekend, and will be bringing our friends and recommending Perly's to everyone we know going to Richmond.

Visited September 2012
Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
“Awesome Breakfast experience!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We found this place on Tripadvisor and previous reviews were spot on. The restaurant is nostalgically appointed. The service is wonderful and the pancakes were the best we have ever eaten ! The price is unbelievably reasonable! I highly recommend Perlys for a unique yummy breakfast experience with old time value, service and taste!

Richmond, Virginia
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Perly's is a Richmond icon so we walked down from the hotel where we were staying to eat breakfast on Saturday morning. It was very crowded and the staff was not overly friendly. The food was good, but not exceptional. We stuck with the basics--eggs, toast, home fries. It was reasonably priced and what one would expect for a small, hometown diner.

• Visited July 2012