“Best pizza in Virginia”

Candela's Pizzeria
Ranked #685 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 23, 2009

My family and I love this pizza. It is definetely a great place to go with kids.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 7, 2009

Great pizza, fast, friendly service, and great for kids. Bring quarters for the video games.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 2, 2008

I went to Candela's because the local news reported that they had received a perfect health inspection report. You have to reward that sort of thing. Well, I was rewarded with a delicious high-quality cheesesteak, a cold drink that stayed full... and a waitress who went above and beyond to entertain my baby so that I could eat a meal with both hands. =)

I am a cheesesteak snob, and I really enjoyed this one. The steak was actually steak, the bread was fresh, and the tomatoes were obviously local (and ripened to perfection). I am told that the pastas are not the came-in-on-a-freezer-truck variety, so I will definitely be back.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Midlothian, Virginia
Reviewed August 18, 2008

good pizza, excellet service, always busy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook