“To Go Order was good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Only stopped in for a to go order. The ordering process was easy, they have the whole menu on line. The food was ready when I arrived. I did a drive up pick up. The server came out, confirmed the order, went back in, charged my credit card and came out with the food. The service was friendly and the order was done right.

There are newer reviews for Carrabba's Italian Grill

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We have wanted to try Carrabbas for a long time so we finally went for Valentines Day. I called about reservations and was told that they did not take reservations but to use their "call ahead" service about 2 hours prior to when we wanted to get there. This worked great. We arrived and were seated within 5 minutes.

The place was very busy. The waitress was attentive and helpful. Food was good but not great. Serving size was good but less than expected, thus the prices were highter than I would normally pay for a meal.

Overall we'd come back but our Italian food point of reference is Olive Garden which we liked better. When we left about an hour later, there was a HUGE croud waiting to be seated. To us... we would not wait very long to eat there again.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We we were greeted right away, and we were seated quickly.
The service was excellent. The food was delicious.
This place has a nice cozy feel to it.
The waiting area outside is heated in colder months (very nice if one should have to wait).
We plan to return. This place is well put together in all of the expected services one expects in a restaurant.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Love Carrabba's Italian Restaurant! This is one of my favorite restaurants that I love to go to on a monthly basis! Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

At one point I put Carrabba's as one of my favorite restaurants not just because of the food but the customer service as well. Well I believe in everyone having some off days but the last 3 times I went there to have dinner the service was awful. Our waiter each time was not very attentive. The food is also starting to slip, it was very greasy and looked rushed. I am very disappointed to say the least. Won't be going back anytime soon, if ever.

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!