“Home Feeling”

Sal's Italian Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #895 of 1,619 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I've been on the road a bit recently and have been eating out more than usual. I got fuel then walked around to stretch my legs and this guy was waving me into his restaurant. I almost had to chuckle 'cause he's a big dude but had a friendly face. What could I do, right? I went with it and am glad that I did. I always check for cleanliness and this joint was spot on clean, the people are friendly and the cooks actually COOK! Wow. It's kinda in a weird location and easy to miss and I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner. I like the new bar they put in and you can see all the way into the BOH, which I liked. I got veal and pasta which was very tasty and the suace has a tang to it which I prefer. Will I return? Hell yeah! Will I bring friends? Definitely. Thanks, folks. You bring a little bit of home to my stomach.

There are newer reviews for Sal's Italian Pizza Restaurant