“Pizza is Excellent”

Ranked #215 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
“Pizza is Excellent”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Lets face it, we live in Virginia and finding a real cheesesteak anywhere south of Delaware is just a mute point.
So, I won't bother commenting on the cheesesteaks here, but I will say their pizza is awesome. Service is always great and they are very friendly. Great for families and kids. If you're into NY style thin crust pizza, it's definitely worth your time o come here.

Central VA
“Good steak combo, pretty decent NY style pizza”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

The pizza is very thin crust, but that is not a big deal for me. There are better NY Style pies in the West End, but Tony's pizza is head and shoulders above most in the Innsbrook area.

I really love their steak combo sub. It is not exactly a philly style cheesesteak, I would almost call it more NY style cheesesteak, it is dripping with cheese and juices and is a rather nice indulgence.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Tony's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!