“Incredible all around!”
Review of Stella's

Stella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,619 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stella's is one of my go-to places for lunch dates with my friends. Not too noisy, very clean, and amazing food. What more could you ask for? Very chic ambiance, although the waitstaff could have been more attentive.

There are newer reviews for Stella's

Reviewed October 15, 2013

A favorite lunch place. Not overly noisy so you can hear your tablemates and enjoy the great Greek food.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Had a dinner in this restaurant with my friend. Everything about it was great. Delicious food at very reasonable prices, nice ambiance, fast and attentive service - we enjoyed it very much and will certainly be back.

1  Thank Renaita
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a small restaurant that has a very comfortable, yet chic atmosphere. The food is delicious and the waitstaff are wonderful. Hard to get reservations. I guess now I know why!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Ate here with my wife, my son, and his wife. We all have our individual preferences, yet we were totally pleased with our chosen entrees. The menu is extensive and the flavoring is authentic. One warning - the portions are huge, so if you are not ravenous, split an entree with your partner. Pricing was reasonable and the service was excellent. I would recommend making reservations for dinner; there were several hopeful parties awaiting no shows (on a Thurs evening).