“Definitely worth the planning ahead....”
Review of Stella's

Stella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had heard so many good things about Stella's, and I could never seem to get in at the right time. Finally, after getting on Open Table a month in advance, I was able to get a 5:30 reservation for 4. I went there with my husband, mother and father. I would have never known Stella's was even there before, because you kind of drive through a residential area to get there.

I was a little worried about whether my parents would like it because they are pretty much meat and potatoes people and would generally prefer Bob Evans over anything else, but they loved it so much they were asking the waiter what the weekly seating was like so they could come back. Everything we had was excellent. We tried a little bit of everything, ranging from tapas to entrees, to the black kale salad my Dad and I absolutely loved. I liked the European theme of dining, which was to bring the plates out slowly and over time. There was no rush to get us out of there, and there was no rush to turn tables like a lot of spots you find in the States.

I will definitely be going back here in the future, and will be making sure I plan way ahead to get a reservation. It's so worth it, and you will not be disappointed. The wait to get a reservation at this place tells you right away it's excellent and well worth the trip.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went last night to celebrate a birthday and it was a perfect evening. Incredible food, excellent service, and a warm friendly setting. The spaghetti ala Greek, called pasta #5, was perfection. No sauce and the cheese was toasty brown. Always a great pleasure to eat here. I miss seeing Stella!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Stella's food is consistently excellent! I have been there five or so times, and have never been disappointed. Even for those who are not fans of Greek food, there are plenty of options to fill your belly. A reservation is a must for dinner any day of the week, while lunchtime seats are generally more available. The atmosphere is nice but be aware that it can get very loud, especially at dinner. Oh, and the happy hour (4-6) meze plates are a bargain!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is one of the most outstanding places in Richmond. I have been there multiple times and have been impressed by every item I have tried. I particularly like the pastichio noodles with the special hollow pasta. The gigantes beans are delicious. We have had great service. The meats are flavorful and perfectly cooked. Prices for most entrees are reasonable, generally in the $15-$25 range.

The restaurant is small and the tables are close together, so if you are expecting a quite, romantic dinner, choose another location. Go to Stellas for great food. Reservations are highly recommended, even on a week night.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This new resturant location does not dissapoint.
The food is wonderful and the atmosphere could not be better
This is a must place to have that special meal