“Best greek in Richmond”
Review of Stella's

Stella's
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 1,607 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Richmond, Virginia
“Best greek in Richmond”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

If I could marry Stella - I would! Stella's Filet with crab meat is the best! Good value. Make a reservation!

Visited October 2012

DC
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Stella's location on a quiet street in a mostly residential area made me feel like I was going to a friend's house for dinner instead of a restaurant. The inviting atmosphere and friendly service added to that warm feeling. The food was excellent. The menu offered nice vegetarian and vegan options. My family set at the communal table which was not at all unpleasant. The other people around us were quite amiable; yet, we still felt a measure of privacy. I got the impression that Stella's has many loyal customers who frequent the restaurant. So, next time I will definitely make a reservation.

Mechanicsville, Virginia
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We just happened upon Stella's on a Saturday night and to say the food was great is an understatement. The portion sizes were ample, service impeccable, and if you want to come during a typical dinner time then you will need a reservation. We got there around 9 and sat at the community table. We ARE going back!

Visited June 2012
“Very hip w great food & drinks!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

All of the food has been amazing! Very good atmosphere too! Make a reservation in advance or get there after 8.

Providence Forge
“Best Food in Richmond”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have fallen in love with Stella's. My husband and I have been on a quest to try a new Richmond Area restaurant each month. We saw the good reviews about it and decided to try it. The atmosphere is great - definately fine dining for dinner. We tried the rockfish special and it was fantastic. Another family member had the souvlaki and it was very tasty. The desserts, however, were the icing on the cake. Each in our party of tried a different dessert and we all tasted. We were in heaven with creme brulee, chocolate-hazelnut baklava, and cherry bread pudding...all to die for! I simply cannot wait to go back. I understand that they have a happy hour from 5-7 pm with small plate specials.

Visited June 2012