“Tantalizing Thai!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

food was beautiful and delicious. excellent ambience and authenticity!! LOVED IT!! Wonderfully close to the hotel-right around the corner - no drive necessary!!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Service is fast and outside garden is just beautiful. Expensive prices for everything a la carte and small portions for pricing.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We go here mostly for special occasions. We sit in the outside courtyard area which is just nice and quaint. There is a water feature out there to add to the ambience. the only suggestion I would have is that it looked like it needed a little cleaning, but it wasn't too bad. We have always had good service and the food has been delicious. The cucumber salad makes you want to pick up your plate and lick it (I didn't do it, but there was a fleeting moment where I wanted to!)

1  Thank Counselu
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've been to many Thai resturants before and this place was just ok. I read reviews about this place, people raving on how good their food is and such. Well they overhyped it a bit too much. Or maybe because I'm Asian myself and expected the food to be authentic! First off, we sat out on the patio since it was a nice say. The tables were dirt, along with chairs. i know sim e its outside, it would be like that, but common sense would be to wipe it down in the morning!

Anyways, we ordered the seafood salad, it was ok, they used the wrong kind of lettuce and shredded carrots were nice, but too much overpowered it. There were only 2 shrimps, 4 scallops, and a couple squid. All for $12! That's a bit expensive. It needed more lime, there was too much fish sauce. We also ordered spicy shrimp which had 7 pieces of shrimp for $10 (cheaper than the seafood salad) and basil chicken as for our entrees. I was really upset with the basil chicken...I mainly ordered that because I wanted the taste of basil and there was non at all! If you ran out of basil, you need to tell your customer because some people go for that basil taste. The best thing about the dishes would be the pickled cucumber salad. That's retry much it.

PS although the patio is nice, be careful for animal droppings, when we were getting ready to go, birds decided to go to the bathroom our table.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Simply the best Oriental food I had on this trip to the States. The waitress was so attentive (without being obtrusive) and, as we sat outside, we were given a bottle of mosquits repellant on arrival (very necessary). Sadly, the restaurant was closed for the Labor Day holiday next night, or we would have been back!