“First time here and I can't wait to come back!”
Review of Beauregard's Thai Room - CLOSED

Beauregard's Thai Room
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was the first time I was here and I couldn't be happier. First off we sat in the courtyard and I thought the setting was fabulous. The courtyard was lit with stylish lights and surrounded by a brick wall. The trees were on the other side of the walls and hung over to give the courtyard a canopy. Our waiter was friendly and attentive. My girlfriend ordered the drunkards noodles. It was pretty spicy for me but she loved it. I tried a bite and the flavor was outstanding. I ordered a dish with chicken and a sweeter sauce. (Forgot the name, sorry) It was great. It had chicken, thick noodles, gravy, broccoli, and carrots. So good!!

We ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir that was great with dinner and even better with the dessert! We ordered a kind of dark chocolate souffle with a raspberry sauce drizzled on it. Yum!

Anyway, you need to try this place. It is a great to come with friends or a date!!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was great - eating out on the patio. And the server and cook made our dishes to include our special requests

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The food and service were terrific and the patio is a great little get away right in downtown Richmond (well, not the very heart of downtown, but close).

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wonderful food, especially when seated outside, plus they make their own ice cream.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I took a date here about a month ago. I can't remember what she had, but I had some delicious Thai Roast Duck...It's a wonderful romantic setting. The patio is expansive, and there is a water fountain with fish, trees cascading over the brick wall that encapsulates the courtyard. I will say this: the waitress was initially very anxious to get our order and pressed us repeatedly, while we were on a slow pace and tried to express that more than once. Then she seemed to abandon us to other parties, and set a pace that was even slower than our own. Well worth any shortcomings. There is a paucity of al fresco dining in Richmond, considering the size of the city. Recommended...

1  Thank bunnyholmes