“Wonderful Special Occasion Restaurant”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #198 of 1,644 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Canal Street
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I was so impressed by this restaurant on my birthday! They greeted us by name, took our picture, the table was decorated - the service was perfect and the food - was out of this world. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Service was spectacular, food was 95% correct and the ambiance was suitable for conversation. Definitely reccommend the lamb chops, spinach with mushrooms and creme brule.

1  Thank Nia D
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I've never been to a Morton's as I am not a big red meat eater but this was the choice of the group I was in town with. It was very nice. I had shrimp and it was good. Our waiter was great, the wine selection was good. All around nice experience.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Five stars for the steak perfectly cooked medium rare. 5 stars for the exotic mushrooms. 4 stars for the lobster only because it was cool but it still was very yummy. I just prefer it hot to go with the melted butter. Staff was very nice and after eating I went back to the bar because the bartender Shawn is just so nice and very funny. 10 stars for Shawn. I will see you again when I save money. LOL. It's worth it

Reviewed July 28, 2012

While we were in Richmond attending a religious convention, my wife and I went to Morton's with another couple one evening. Unfortunately, because of different medical and dental issues, Cindy and I could not sample Morton's fantastic steaks. Instead, we chose the crab cakes, which were much easier to chew. Still, we were not at all disappointed. They were the best crab cakes we have had. Also, we thoroughly enjoyed our salads and the dessert we shared. I must add that the portions were very generous.

Been to Morton's - The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!