“Great choice”

Zorba's Greek Italian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Zorba's Greek Italian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 1,606 Restaurants in Richmond
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
“Great choice”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I went here recently with a friend. It was her suggestion and I was blown away. The atmosphere and decor is gorgeous, and the food is just as amazing. They have a great selection of both greek and italian dishes (and some hybrids). I dont agree with a previous reviewer - I got the greek salad and I thought it was delicious. I ordered the grape leaves in chicken soup (I forget the name) and I really enjoyed it. The service I got while I was there was impeccable - probably the best service I have recieved. Excellent!!

Visited March 2012

Bumpass, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overall good experience”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

The one disappointment was the salad. No excuse for house salad comprised of nothing but iceberg lettuce, one slice of cucumber, one pale wedge of tomato and one olive. Come on folks put something in your salads. Would suggest an assortment of greens (spinach, dark and red lettuce), sliced mushrooms, more olives, shaved carrots - make it interesting. This would also improve the presentation. It looks and tastes anemic.

• Visited March 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Amazing Service and great food!”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I visited Zorba's twice recently and both times was very I was very pleased on both visits with the amazing attention that my party received. Make no mistake about it Zorba's is almost always completely full and you can expect a wait. It would be easy for service to be slow, but the staff is an amazing team always pitching in for one another to provide each patron with full service. It has a great Mediterranean cuisine and ample options. Always a good choice for a family and friends meal.

• Visited March 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Fantastic Greek cuisine”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Food is still great, and new decor is beautiful. The Gyro platter is the best. Greek sampler is good too. Lamb shish Kabob was very tender and flavorful.

• Visited February 2012
richmond, va
“Love this place but stop the music!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I loved and frequented zorbas before the fire and have been back twice since they reopened. The new decor is very nice and the food is as good as ever. I have missed eating here at least once a week, this was always our goto spot, convenient, good parking, quick in and out with great food. The chicken ala greek is wonderful and the panna cotta light and airy, veal marsala is wonderful! The problem with my last two visits is the sound system and music. Obviously they have installed a poor sound system and with the vocal music they play it is like nails on a chalk board. You need a better system and please only play instrumentals. I want to keep returning but the noise from the music could prevent that.

• Visited February 2012