“Yummy Yummy BarBQ”

Ranked #16 of 1,619 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Description: While Buz has been dishing real barbecue in Richmond since 1992, our first brick-and-mortar location on Boulevard opened in 1995. We've also had the honor and privilege of being featured on some of television's top food shows. We are thankful to our loyal fan base that keeps coming back year-after-year. We opened our Broad St. location in 2012 and we look forward to bringing the same barbecue tradition to the West End.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've had several meals from here and from different locations. I've had other barbeque in richmond and it just doesn't compare to Buz and Neds. I went on a date with a vegetarian and their beans are delicious, just pick the meat out. The vibe is casual but the food is 5-star. I've gone here on dates, I've eaten here by myself, just picking up a plate and I've eaten here on a Saturday afternoon after shopping. They really are delicious.

There are newer reviews for Buz & Ned's Real Barbecue Boulevard

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Maybe stop in occasionally... Have not been to new location..... Maybe the new one will have a better atmosphere.... The boulevard is a lunch place... Not a place to take a date.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you are into informal surroundings topped out with incredible BBQ this is the place for you. Of course their BBQ sandwiches are by far my favorite there are so many other choices on their menu if you do not like pork. Me and my kids especially enjoy sitting outside on a sunny day to enjoy our BBQ sandwiches. Get their early, when the weather is nice it is a packed house!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best Bar-B-Que in Richmond, hands down. But the environment is pretty sketchy. Hey I know it's a rib joint, and I'm okay with it. But I always take out... and hope I don't pick up an unwanted hitch-hiker... if you get my drift. Still, the taste is worth the risk!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great ribs and barbecue Really better suited for takeout. Not much of an eating area. The one on Broad St is more of a restaurant.