“Yummy Pancakes”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed July 31, 2017

This diner was recommended by our hotel driver and he was right on!! The service was friendly and atmosphere was comfortable. We had the pancakes which were so yummy. I'm glad the waitress recommended that I don't get the 3 stack or I would have exploded!! The milkshakes looked heavenly and the desserts fab!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Great old fashioned diner in downtown Richmond next to the Farmer's Market . My husband had the rueben and I had the cobb salad. Both were delicious. Our waitess Julia was kind and attentive. Next time I want to sit on the upper level and have an old fashioned milkshake or breakfast. They are open at 7 for breakfast.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

This place is crazy...and I do mean crazy "good". We sat up on the balcony and had the cat bird seat...we could look down in the kitchen and I can tell you first hand that the cooks knew exactly what they were doing. The meals came out quick and awesome! The menu is plentiful and the food was awesome. The servers were great...they are the glue that holds the place together.
I had corn-beef hash for lunch...and it was awesome. My daughter had chili and thought it was among the best she had eaten. We shared a chocolate shake...and that was really good too.
We went there for lunch...it was perfect. It looks like a place you could eat at any time of the day...or night.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

Home visiting the RVA and have to take my guy to my favorite breakfast spot in Richmond. The crab cakes and eggs are fantastic. House make crab cakes were perfect, lotsa crab, little filler. Dave, our server, was on it the entire meal. My guy got the cowboy scramble and he gives a thumbs up. Don't miss a visit to the River City Diner!

Reviewed February 27, 2017

If your a breakfast person,this is the place to go in Richmond,until I visit again and find a better place.Fast friendly service,good prices,good coffee,huge pancakes with real fruit in them,not fruit gooo plopped on top of them like some places.Nice selection of omelettes and other breakfast foods.
What a difference from the "free" cold breakfast served at the hotel we were at.
The police eat here ...nuff said ...gotta be good right,.. and it was. Read a couple bad reviews,we had the total opposite experience.