“Good Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stopped by for breakfast after walking by the river walk. Service was good. The meal really good and the price reasonable. I would return and also highly recommend.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

River City Diner is located in downtown Richmond just across the street from the AMTRAK station. It's a good place for a quite bite or for a simple breakfast. The atmosphere is nothing special.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The omelettes are custom cooked to perfection; grits were creamy and hash browns tasty. Service was prompt and friendly. Will definitely recommend and return !!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

No matter what I eat here it is great. My son loves it, too! (age 12) Parking is crazy but if you go late enough you can find a spot.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Road tripping from FL to NY so glad we stopped thanks to "road ninja" and it's helpful great reviews me and my family ate very well and didn't break the bank! River Street Diner is a definite hit spot for good eats! Wish we had one in our town!