“Quality, fresh food, great pizza and gormet kids spaghetti !”
Review of Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up
Ranked #30 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Quality, fresh food, great pizza and gormet kids spaghetti !”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed this famous Richmond establishment. The Greek pizza we ordered was the best we ever had. We ordered spaghetti for one of our children and the flavor as well as the presentation of the dish was impressive and actually unexpected. The garlic bread was sprinkles with Italian spices and parmesan and cut into small triangles, perfect for any childs, strategically placed around the plate. My husband and I ordered a mixed drink annd it had perfect flavor. I would not reccomend ordering the ice tea:). Overall a

Richmond, Virginia
“Great place to meet up with friends”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I met some friends for dinner and drinks on a Wednesday night. The food here is so great the place was pretty full during the middle of the week. The pizza slices are very thick, very large, and delicious. Decent drink selection, and its a great place to just hang out and have a drink with friends. The service was great. I see this as becoming one of my favorite places in Richmond.

• Visited October 2012
Winchester, Virginia
“best pizza in virginia”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

the Bottoms Up "Loaded" is delicious. I can't eat more than 2 pieces in sitting but won't order less than a whole pie when I visit. Not sure how they make the crust, but that is the key. This place is loud. all hard surfaces, under the train tracks and garage doors for the entry to the deck.
we tried the wings once. odd, sweet sauce. not a fan.
the slices are expensive but huge. order the whole pizza.

• Visited June 2012
Morehead City, NC
“They've earned all those "best pizza" awards”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Bottoms Up is fantastic pizza. We stop in Richmond alot just for the pizza at Bottom's Up. Normally prefer thin to thick crust, but Bottom's Up traditional crust is so good.

Visited October 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“The Best”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Best Pizza in Richmond! My favorite is the "State Fair Pizza", when it comes out it smells just like the food vendors of the Fair.

Visited September 2012