“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I try to eat here each time I am in Richmond. Great menu and good specials. Very attentive, friendly service.

1  Thank librarysal

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Visiting wife's brother and family in Richmond. You drive through the neighborhood and then Dots appears out of no where. Wish we could walk to a neighborhood joint whenever we wanted a great meal. Very friendly wait staff and very eclectic. I had a great oyster po-boy and wife had a great cheesesteak. Looked like the "family hour" specials were great during the week. Will be back-in to Dots when back in Richmond.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Terrific burgers and collard greens. The staff is very accommodating to our large group. Legend's Brown on tap - need I say more???

1  Thank Margot G
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Enjoyed a pre game (Squirrels) for drinks than a post game dinner. Great both times and service and food great. New deck out front will be nice ahead as there was a little wait. I believe they are also featured on one of the food network shows.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Food is incredibly fresh and expertly prepared. The beer is cold, and the servers are experienced and professional, yet fun and sexy. I have been blown away every time I have eaten there.