“Good Value and Service”

Dining options: Reservations
New Kent, Virginia
“Good Value and Service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited twice for lunch in January and February 2013. Have driven by this place thousands of times over the last 30 years and have never eaten there. What a surprise. Great decor and service. Food was good and value priced.

Will be going there for lunch again in the next few weeks.

• Visited January 2013

Bogart, Georgia
“AWESOME!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have married into an Italian family, So going to a new Italian restaurant can sometime be one of your worst dinner in your life.. This place... MANGIA MANGIA (which means EAT in Italian) the food is so good..very tasty and fresh.. I have eaten her a few time now and my husband is a very picky eater and he was very impressed. Very fresh.. The portion are HUGE so you easily can share one meal. The salad are very tasty too.. And We have had the Cannoli is homemade or freshly made and the chocolate mousse.. Hot Bread.. I honestly can keep going but I'm making myself hungry. We do not live close but if we are in the mood for Italian this is were we go. It is deceiving from the outside.. But don't let it fool you.. ENJOY.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ABriteCreation
Virginia
“Great food!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This was the best Italian cuisine I have had in a long time. I had the lasagna and it was excellent. I also ordered a side salad and the meal came with bread. They were average. The dressing was high quality. The lasagna meat sauce and main course made up for the plain bread by a few dips. The restaurant is really clean and decorated nicely. Many of the wall paintings were done in the eighties, but look new. Very well kept. The service was okay. A guy was supposed to wait on me but never showed up so a lady came over. She was good but I wasn't in her section. Overall a great meal, clean place, and I will return!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“In love!!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Food is always on point!!! Staff is amazing and very attentive. Always look forward to my next visit

1 Thank Briana120
Chesterfield, Virginia
“Feels Like Italy”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

When you walk in the door you are greeted and if lucky, will be seated. Sometimes you have a little wait, but the food and staff makes up for any waiting time. We had lunch with friends and ordered pasta and subs. All four dishes were outstanding. The waitress was on top of things, but not pushy. We really enjoy this restaurant when we are in the area.

• Visited September 2012