“Tasty Vodka Sauce”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2012

So tasty that I ate all of my meal (enough servings for at least three people). Definitely recommend the Penne alla Vodka.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Loved it! My wife and I shared a medium pizza and dessert. The pizza was great. Despite being loaded with toppings, the crust was firm, even though it was a thin crust. It was cooked perfectly. At one point, it seemed our waiter forgot about us, but overall, we were pleased with both the food and the service.
We asked our waiter about the desserts- which ones were homemade. He told us the chocolate mousse, the cannoli, and the creme brulee were all homemade. We ordered the mousse and the creme brulee.

About the decor - it's fun and festive, although maybe a little overdone. It didn't take away from the overall experience though.

Don't let the strip mall it's in scare you. The parking lot was packed when we arrived, but there is plenty of seating.

Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Huge portions of good quality food. Bruschetta although a large portion was bland. Chicken Parm was very good. Their red sauce is noticeably sweet. Soda glass was never empty as our waitress was very attentive. Prices are extremely reasonable. Expect to take home a doggie bag. Would go again.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Was on a business trip here recently and this Resturant was listed on the hotels recommended list so of I went. I ordered shrimp with fettuccini which also came with an caesar salad both helpings were huge. The food was good and very reasonably priced I washed it down with some house wine also priced well. So if you are looking fo some good basic Italian cooking try this place, is it top of the line, no but it is every day good. Service by the way was very good

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We ate here last Friday and had an enjoyable meal. I had a big appetite that night, but still could not finish the spinach calzone I ordered. The service was friendly and prompt (even thought the restaurant) was packed. This is a good place to go for everyday Italian in that part of Richmond.