Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Trip to visit daughter

We went to Richmond to visit our daughter and her boyfriend. Took an Uber to this brewery and had... read more

Reviewed June 5, 2019
shellybean31
Powell, Tennessee
via mobile
Nice vibe, and great beers.

Was there for an event, the staff was very friendly, the beers were excellent. They had two sours... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2019
CCTKnight84
South Glens Falls, New York

Recommended experiences in and around Richmond
from $65.00
from $38.00
from $16.58
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews food truck corn hole visit richmond stout release popsicles rva grounds
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited the brewery for a bluegrass festival and it was worth it. The ambient was good even for the kids, not rowdy or indecent. The music bands were great, the beer selection was good, especially the new releases. The food trucks available offered a variety of quality option.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

I went with friends to see a band. Pulling up to the brewery delights your senses as there are a lot of trees decorated with small lights. Plenty of space with a lot of tables. They have a food truck there if you want to grab a bite. The inside of brewery is a great space. The rear of the building actually opens up to the outdoor area. The band was wonderful. Good sound and lighting. It was so nice to be inside yet you still felt as though your still outside. Our group consists of different ages and Hardywood Park Craft Brewery appealed to everyone!! Last but not least the staff was friendly and provided speedy service. Prices are good too!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I've attended the Richmond Craft Mafia Craft shows at Hardywood for several years and I always enjoy myself there!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

My family loves Hardywood but as a gluten free person, there are no options for me. I really enjoy it when they have some sort of a fest with food trucks.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2018

I went with my son and his father-in-law on a Saturday to pass a few hours. The beers were tremendous. There was a beer for everyone. I especially liked the Rasberry Stout (plenty of coffee and rasberry flavors) and the Drink of me Fondly (loved the mild rose hip flavor). Both were very unique and my style to top it off. There is a bar area with tables and taps in one room and a bigger entertainment area that serves the flights. You can buy in one area and relax in the other. Bringing your own food is acceptable too. Not alot of table space, so if you see one almost opening up, you should hover and bug the departing guests :-). I would be happy to go back for more!!

Date of experience: February 2018