“Good food at a reasonable price.”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #393 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My high school/neighborhood organization has used Ledo's for several months and we were lucky enough to be in Richmond in October to join them for the monthly luncheon. We were pleasantly surprised at the variety of menu items. The staff was friendly and efficient. everyone's food was delivered as ordered and was enjoyed by all. Burger was one of the I've had in a long time. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I were early for an appointment nearby and wanted a quick lunch, yet not a fast food joint. So we found the first big road that looked like we'd find some food and came upon Ledo Pizza. There was a big Mexican restaurant right next door, but I wasn't in the mood so into Ledo we ventured. And we were sooo happy with our choice. Immediately we were seated and the server/manager came over and gave us the tour of the menu. We had never been to a Ledo Pizza before and didn't know of it's origins or specialty "square"pizza. I opted for a chicken with garlic aioli pizza while my hubby got an italian sandwich on ciabatta bread. We both loved our meals...the pizza crust was made of the same dough as the ciabatta, making it nice and crispy with great flavor. I saw that they had italian wedding soup which I mentioned to the manager, and he brought over two complimentary bowls for us..so nice!! And it was really delicious. We were in and out in plenty of time to make our appointment, and were full and satisfied.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Eat here ofter... and never dissapointed. Chicken pesto sandwich is very good! Staff is very courteous and helpful.