“Seriously good burgers with top notch ingredients!”
Review of Burger Bach

Burger Bach
Ranked #52 of 1,623 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had plans to eat elsewhere. The owner of Sugar Shack Donuts suggested we try this place instead. Always always always listen to when one restaurant owner recommends another restaurant to try. So glad we went to Burger Bach!

The setting is casual, the food is fabulous! I had a lamb burger. It was juicy, flavorful, and topped with quality ingredients. My friend had a beef burger and raved about it too. We shared fries with multiple dipping sauces. All different, all interesting. My new love is french fries with spicy dijon sauce. Who knew!? Give it a try, it's fab!

2  Thank ticket&passport

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Enjoyed a great experience at the bar with a bottle of wine and large New Zealand mussels as appetizer. The bartenders did a great job recommending the wine and appetizers. Busy outside dining and large tables make this a fun place for casual dinning prior to movie or play. Been there before and had good family experience with the approval of 8 year old. Can be loud.

2  Thank Jijibabamacau
Reviewed June 21, 2013

this was a very nice place to chow down for lunch. two burgers, a coke, and water for $32.00 is a bit much no matter how good it is. you choose either pink or no-pink for the burger. my pink was very tasty and my wife's no-pink same. they provide a super mini-salad with the burger so i would encourage ummm providing a little bit more salad with the burger - c'mon! fries are extra and you can't switch out the currently super-mini salad for the fries so three more bucks for you sucka's. my west coast burger was great and my wife's original burger was tasty as well. the dressing on the super mini-salad was really good so i was disappointed with the super-mini salad that came with the burger. all in all, definitely visit, but like i said, $32 is a bit much for two burgers, a coke, and two super mini-salads. i don't think we'll be going again anytime soon since i'm not into blowing money that fast for one meal.

2  Thank Robert-1812
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My spouse and I were provide with two glasses of water, with disgusting greasy mouth marks and lipstick all over the rims! It was absolutely stomach turning. Not just one glass, BOTH of them!
The burgers were good, and the fries were excellent, but I wouldn't order anything that required me to use a fork. I just wouldn't trust the cleanliness of it. They charged me for the bottled water too!
Very disappointed. Will never go here again.

1  Thank notblushing
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I love fusion style cuisine and this choice by my daughter (who is in school at VCU) did NOT disappoint! Crazy, interesting burgers and sauces. You won't have ever had burgers quite like this (I had an asian style, with asian BBQ, slaw, and a huge patty of beef) with fries topped with garlic onion sauce. Fabulous. We will visit again.

1  Thank NMcBee