Sunday Champagne Brunch at the Jefferson Hotel
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Alexandria
“Great Again”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Went to the brunch for a second time. We came in June, and thought so much of it that we wanted to bring more people with us. Jonathan was our server, and he was wonderful. He treated us like we were royalty with the amount of time he spent refilling our glasses, asking us about our stay, taking plates away, etc. The food was just as we remembered it, if not better. I find that when I revisit places, I tend to make them larger than life. This is not the case at theis brunch. The Eggs Jefferson were still my favorite part. There was also live music, that I did not mention before.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anne J

Alexandria, Virginia
“Simply incredible!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This brunch was the best brunch that I have ever eaten. My husband is retired military and we have dined in Officer's Clubs were we were served wonderful meals, but The Jefferson is by far the best. There was a large variety of breakfast as well as lunch items. The line for an omelette was not long. There were oysters on the half shell, fresh shrimp, and mussels. There was a beautiful display of desserts, including some sugar-free ones, in the center of the room. Waiters came around frequently with more orange juice, champagne, and coffee. I noticed the food on the serving lines being replenished frequently also. Reservations are a must, make them at the same time as your hotel reservations. I look forward to a return trip to this lovely establishment.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jennie J
Alexandria
“Prepare to be wowed!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was truly the best brunch that I have been to! It was sold out so make sure that you plan ahead. I have been to many brunches where they have many tables of the same food items. However, that is not the case here. The Jefferson puts their distinctive flair to the food and to the brunch. Eggs Benedict are redone and called Eggs Jefferson. They were superb. The grits, waffle station, omelette station, were outstanding. The ice sculpture was beautiful! We will be back, and it was well worth it.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Anne J
Boston, Massachusetts
“OMG-Not to be MIssed!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is the brunch to beat all brunches! From an omelette station to a waffle station to a carving station, this feast has something for everyone. Come hungry, take it slow, sip your champagne, and you will feel like you are being treated to the best food in a luxurious and old world atmosphere! Very special!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jbsalee
Paeonian Springs, Virginia
“Jefferson Hotel Sunday Champagne Brunch”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

THIS is an experience!! The hotel is just gorgeous inside. Breakfast was unbelievable. It cost $42 and worth every penny. Fantastic choices on the buffet, all high end items. Our glasses were always being refilled with water, coffee, juice, champagne. Never had to ask for anything. Wouldn't go to Richmond without a return here. Make reservations.

• Visited May 2013