“The best mexican!”

Pepe's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 1,644 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We go to Pepe's at least once every time we're in Midlothian. It's authentic & delicious Mexican food, at a good price, & delivered by great service. I absolutely LOVE the white salsa that's served with chips.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Yummy Mexican food and great service. Terrific staff. Love the pollo loco. Neat art by local artists.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you love great Mexican food this is the place to go. Their food is always fresh and no matter what I order it always seems to be the best I have eaten. The staff is friendly and service is quick. If you go more than once they will probably remember you and greet you with a hug!
If you are in the mood for Mexican you have to try this restaurant.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I tried them during my lunch break and they were quick and quite good. I had the lunch fajitas and a margarita. The margarita was a little weak, but maybe they did that on person because it was lunch time during the day. LOL!! My fajitas was quite tasty.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

More than the typical Tex-Mex. They have the expected, but Pepe's always has a few new items to keep it interesting. I love the fish tacos. And, the new burritos are delicioso! Very kind wait staff. Vibrant decor.