“Free Ice Cream!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Free Ice Cream!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I visited Jason's Deli while visiting family in Richmond. It was my first time and the server taking our order was great! He was friendly, had a great personality and was not afraid to suggest his favorites to all three members of my party. I was pleasantly surprised when he stated that ice cream was complimentary when you eat it. Our food came out pretty quickly and it was enjoyable. The ice cream was yummy and had a custard-like texture...just be aware of the speed that it comes out of the machine! Overall a lovely little deli experience which I look forward to enjoying again!

Richmond, Virginia
“Decent sandwich. Bad service. ”
Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

So I went in after a haircut at sports clips next door and was the only person in line. Yet after I ordered my half sandwich with salad bar it took 10 minutes to receive my sandwich. After 5 minutes I had to reach out to a manager about when I could go to the salad bar. He said "oh you can go now. Here's a plate" really? The salad bar was bare and typical. The sandwich was quite tasty. Just not sure why I sat ten minutes for it.

“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I was in the mood for some good deli. What I got was some lousy Pastrami. this is a chain deli pure and simple. It is not on the order of the dear departed Perly's or the New York Deli. I always measure a deli by its Pastrami (who ever heard of a New York deli with a salad bar??). It just didn't measure up.

• Visited August 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Best Salad Bar in Richmond!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The restaurant is clean! The salad bar is the best I have had in Richmond (or anywhere else!) And to top it all off, gingerbread muffins and soft serve ice cream are a special treat. Healthy--as much as you want--and don't forget the cous cous salad!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've only eaten Jason's Deli when they cater events at work. This was my first time actually going to the deli. There was a nice selection of sandwiches and options of sides. We didn't get salad bar, but items on end were complimentary - bread and crackers which was nice treat. It was short wait til they brought food to table. Staff was very attentive. I'll definitely go again when get back home.

1 Thank bk_essence