“A Lesson Learned”

Henrico, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Lesson Learned”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

You have to be a real meat eater to order extra meat here. I'm so use to getting a small amount at other places that when i ordered pastrami I asked for extra meat. My first time eating here. When I got my order to go,I didn't know why the young man put a fork in my bag. I found out when I got back to my cab with this heavy bag. I opened the sandwich box and could not see the bread. It was so much meat. I could make 3 or 4 sandwiches. I love your sandwiches but I know not to order extra meat again. You do make perfect sandwiches. The salad bar is also great and everything is always fresh. Thanks for your great meals.

Visited August 2012

Richmond, VA
“Best and freshest salad bar in Richmond. Varied menu. Way more than just a deli.”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Jason's at Willow Lawn is one of our favorite places to eat or get take out. The food is always fresh and delicious, the staff always friendly and helpful. I always get the salad bar, because it's the best and freshest salad bar I know, but the menu also satisfies my husband's more varied tastes. My husband has had the taco salad, wrapini, soups, etc. and hasn't had anything there he didn't like. We get Jason's take-out quite often, and we love that Jason's food is healthy, yummy, easy, and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Yummmo!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place is great! Food is good! Try the free ice cream when you finish! The cups for ice cream are really small... So I suggest using a coffee cup next to the ice cream cups. Nacho Salad is great too!

Visited June 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“EXCELLENT SERVICE, EXCELLENT STAFF”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Jason's deli has a great staff, and excellent customer service. I've been going there for over two years, and I've never had a bad experience. I think they're training the staff to treat customers the way all restaurants should treat customers. Anastasia and Austin (employees) are the best workers there, and they do a great job. The food is excellent, and the lunch prices are reasonable. I do think the prices for breakfast are outrageous. I ordered a sausage croissant with no egg or cheese, and the price was 4.99. I cancelled the order. The luch prices are different, and are reasonable... They give you a generous portion during lunch....The lines move fast, and they bring the food to your table....Very good establishment.

• Visited June 2012
Virginia
“Surprisingly Good Sub Shop”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We tried their Club Royale and were pleasantly surprised! The sandwich was delicious! We do not have these in our area but we will be certain to look for them during our travels.

Visited May 2012

Been to Jason's Deli? Share your experiences!