“Yummy Yogurt-great message!”

Ranked #29 of 42 Dessert in Richmond
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy Yogurt-great message!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This franchise is one I like to support. Their stores are clean, staff friendly and yogurts and toppings are fresh and yummy! I support Christian businesses when I have the option.

Visited January 2014

Chester, Virginia
“Wonderful as Always”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Sweet Frog is a great place to take your family for dessert. I have never been disappointed with any location, and I have frequented a few. They are always clean, the employees are always courteous (even when people come in late), and the yogurt and toppings are always fresh and flavorful. And Sweet Frog regularly gives back to the community. Hands down the best desser the money.

Boston, MA
“Lines Out the Door”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I don't eat frozen yogurt and the day we visited was not my first time. My daughter loves it along with her URichmond friends so we must make a stop there after dinner regardless of the time of year. It can be categorized as pricey if you ask me.

• Visited November 2012
Chesterfield
“Nice treat for a summers day”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The yogurt choices are good & the toppings are plentiful, the help isn't a lot of help, but what can you expect from young kids.. The lines are usually long, your yogurt starts melting before you get out the door

• Visited July 2013
Centralpa
“Tasty cool treat for your mouth!!!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Outstanding frozen yogurt in a variety of favors!!! Hit the topping bar and add what you desire!!! Sold by weigh!!! Yummy for your tummy on a hot day!!!

Visited July 2013

Been to Sweet Frog? Share your experiences!