“Movies with a twist”

Ranked #2 of 24 Fun & Games in Richmond
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I love CineBistro! It's the perfect place for date night especially if like me your daily schedule leaves no time for you to reconnect with your significant other. you can stroll Stony point and window shop and then grab a drink on the outdoor patio at Cine bistro. I love the fact that you can order from a full menu and a bottle of wine while watching a movie. This upscale movie theater offers food that is a bit pricey and mostly just average for the money. Still though, its a great way to spend the evening.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I thouroughly enjoyed my visit. The front staff and the wait staff were both excellent. Great portions of food as well.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have been to the Stony Point Cinebistro several times and the movie experience itself cannot be beaten. Firstly, no one under the age of 21 is allowed--which is the best part. Secondly, it is a luxurious setting to see a movie. the theatre is intimate, with plush leather seating and lovely hardwood floors, draperies on the walls--it is impressive. The restroom is modern, clean, and elegant. When you arrive inside the theatre, the wait staff is lined up to welcome you, seat you, and provide you with a menu. For a moment, I felt as if I was on Downton Abbey, reviewing the staff! I saw "The Great Gatsby" (a must see, by the way) in 3D and felt it well worth the price. I had the crab dip with cheddar rolls and chocolate cake. It was ok, but a little overpriced so I was not impressed. However, I am willing to try a pasta next time, or justbget popcorn. Regardless, for me, the draw is not the food--it is the experience of seeing a movie in a grander style, without children or teenegers around. That being said, there were some loud adults there, which was disappointing. But, I am looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went here to see Tyler Perry's Temptation with a group of girlfriends. It was my first time and I had planned twice to go but did not make it. In my mind I had the atmosphere setup like a comedy club with uncomfortable tables and chairs too close to each other. My focus was the ability to eat and not to enjoy the movie. I was so glad I was wrong about the setting.

The theater is very spacious and there are a lot of seats for this kind of movie theater. The chairs are comfy and plush, the space in front (leg room area) is very wide so no squeezing by anyone. The table latch that pulls out in front is very spacious to hold your meal(s) and drinks. The staff are very nice, friendly, patient, efficient, and the food was soooo good.

Everything was 5-star down to the glass dishes, cloth napkins and silverware. They even have bottle service. The bathrooms and the the bar/lounge area is very tres chic and I just absolutely adore the Fashion Park's design and setup. I can't wait to go back and take my friends and family.

1  Thank MsAristocracy
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The absolute best place to watcha movie! Great bar, great seats, great food, and wonderful wait staff. We go there all the time!

1  Thank Ellen P