“Always a date night - even with family.”

Cinebistro at Stony Point Fashion Park
Ranked #2 of 24 Fun & Games in Richmond
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always a date night - even with family.”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our marriage ministry goes, my family goes. It is a great experience in comfortable chairs, good food and drink if you want. It is a bit pricy with the 17%gratuity added, but if you must, you can adjust the rate. If you want the lovely crabcake sandwich back on the menu, say something! Food presentation always nice, and I love the experience every time. I've been 5 times, and purchased gift cards for others. The West Side Story 50th Anniversary was really special for me and my daughter. LOVE that it is 21 and older!!

Visited January 2013

Chesterfield, Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“A new spin on the classic dinner and a movie date night”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have been going to Cinebistro for over two years now. We have been approximately 25 times during that time period, and only had one poor experience (unfortunately, we were there for an anniversary date and they completely forgot to bring out his food!). They did work hard to make it right - the manager on duty gave us a complete refund on our food, a certificate for a free appetizer and 2 free movie tickets.

If you are like us and enjoy eating out - and love movies - this is a great way to kill two birds with one stone. We also love that you have to be 21 years or older (no screaming children during the movie).

The food overall is somewhat pricey and just average, but the crab dip appetizer is delicious and the popcorn is also very good (best movie theater popcorn in the area as far as I'm concerned). Also, one of the only places I've found that serves Noche (which is an excellent Virginia wine).

Overall, a great place for a nice evening out. You won't really pay much more than you would for dinner in a restaurant and a movie in a regular theater (unless you spend a lot at the bar, of course!).

Richmond, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best way to see a movie and enjoy a meal or snack”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Popcorn comes in a ceramic bowl and isn't loaded with salt! Yea! Menu is awesome. Love being able to have adult beverage while watching a new movie. Seats rock! Service is outstanding. Bit pricy but totally worth it.

Visited March 2013
Columbus, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Now thats a way to watch a movie”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Cine bistro is a dine in theater. This particular cine bistro is fairly new and is very comfortable. What I liked best was that the theaters were fairly low occupancy and big screens, plus you could reserve your seats at each show. The seats were leather, more than large and extremely comfortable . The food was better than I expected and the menu was large enough to satisfy just about anyone. Speaking of food that was one downside to the theater because of the tax in this establishment over %11 on food and a little pricey, the other downside was that cine bistro theater seats did run about a dollar to a dollar and a half more than local cinemas, but for the comfort of the dine in your seat experience and the low occupancy theaters it is definitely worth it. You know what they say , you get what you pay for.

Visited September 2012
No. VA
159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“A Great Concept and Experience!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

A friend of our recommended Cinebistro, and we're glad they did! Cinebistro incorporates dining with a movie. It is a great concept. The theater is wonderful, with large very comfortable seats and a table for dining. The food was very good, with a very wide range of selections. It is served quickly, just prior to the start of the movie. You don't have to eat, but we enjoyed that part of it as well. We loved it, and will be back! I'd highly recommend it.

Visited March 2013