“Great outdoor mall!”

Ranked #3 of 24 Fun & Games in Richmond
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This place has a LOT of incredible shops, each with a great selection and awesome customer service.
They have Louis Vuitton, Lucky Brand Jeans, Love Culture, Sur last Table, Saks, Tiffany, Coach, BCBG, Teavana and many, many more shops.

This is also a dog-friendly mall with places to keep your dog hydrated and clean up after them. They have a great doggie store with hand made dog treats.

Restaurants are really nice with Flemmings, PF Chaings and a great Italian place.

There are newer reviews for Cinebistro at Stony Point Fashion Park

Reviewed February 13, 2013

At first I was excited to come to this place and experience the whole dinner, movie, and drinks thing. But beware people! It's dark in there so you cannot see what you may be eating! I did not finish all of my food so I brought my food to the bar to be boxed and there was a dead ROACH in my food! I wouldn't write this review if the staff wasnt so ugly to me about it. The bartender had the nerve to ask me if I went outside??!! How rude! And they never offered to reimburse me for any of it! We spent well over $80 and was only reimbursed for the 2 appetizers we had. No amount of money can make up for the horror of that roach in my food along with the ugly attitude of the bartender. Yuck!!!

4  Thank Mistersister880
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Cinebistro combines first-run films and food. What could possibly go wrong? Well, happily, not much. In fact, this attraction/restaurant was surprisingly satisfying from almost every perspective.

First, the theater. It's an adults only venue because liquor is served and the films are generally targeted at mature audiences. The seating is exceptionally comfortable, thanks to large "lounge chairs" with swiveling tables. Think large, first class airline seats, with tables that actually accommodate trays and drinks, and stow out of the way when you want them to.

Then there's the food and drink component. I was very skeptical, but quickly put at ease by the handsome bar lounge area that greets patrons, and the long list of wines-by-the-glass. Prior to the show, patrons are encouraged to have a pre-film drink at the bar and review the menus. Actual dinner service begins approximately 45 minutes before the show in the theater with waiters taking orders from seated patrons.

The menu was a real surprise, as was the food quality. Menu items are fairly creative and change regularly. I'm guessing that a lot of this food comes from pre-packaged restaurant entree vendors and is merely reheated -- but still, the items our party ordered were reasonably satisfying, some even qualitatively well above average. I erred on the side of simplicity and ordered items that were likely prepared in-house -- tenderloin nachos, sirloin burger, fries etc. -- and was very satisfied.

One additional bonus is the popcorn. Patrons buy the first bowl -- a large actual ceramic bowl for $8.00 -- and refills are free. But the popcorn is exceptional. Best I've ever had, anywhere.

Dinner for two... two tickets ($13.00 apiece)... drinks... add up to a fairly pricey evening. I think we spent a total of $120.00 (including tips) for the film, two dinners, popcorn, four glasses of wine and one martini. But all things considered, not over the top for a dinner and drinks, a first-run film, and a very comfortable setting with polite, attentive service.

Hey, a movie ticket in Manhattan these days is $20.00, right? And that's in a dirty, crowded theater, surrounded by coughing patrons with bacteria-resistant tuberculosis... Gimme Cinebistro any day...

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Good service in the bar area, pricey for the drinks. The tables for the food are a little small, trying to fit everything was a challenge, (reminds me of the small school desk area). I was a little annoyed in that the waitress/waiters told us that after the movie, they would bring us take home boxes for the leftovers, and no one at all came. My daughter finally went thru the cabinets herself to find the boxes and bag, as I had only eaten a small portion of my steak, and wasn't about to leave it for those prices!). It was a snow night, 1 inch, and in Richmond, that is considered "treacherous", so I will give them the benefit of the doubt on that, I guess, that everyone left early. Otherwise, the food was good, again, also pricey, but the seats were quite comfortable, plenty of leg room, and the leather seats were very nice. We were there to celebrate 2 birthdays, and with 3 appetizers , 4 dinners , , the 4 mixed drinks, and the tickets, it was well over 300 dollars for 4 ladies on a "ladies night out" , but it was a special "milestone" birthday, so worth it. Wil be back again with hubby to try as a special date night, as well as just go for the movie and the popcorn, soda, and should be more reasonable.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Two theaters in Richmond do the Live from the Met broadcasts. Both do it on Saturday to
Often sold out crowds. We have been twice on Wednesday night when there have been
Rebroadcasts. We recently saw a five hour opera which I dreaded. Because of the wonderful seats, it was great and thoroughly enjoyable. We split an appetizer and one of the best burgers in town.. Because the crowd is extremely small, the food comes out hot and delicious. It is fun to have a glass of wine too. Some people think that there is eating during the feature, but in this
Instance, it is cleared away, though most people seem to keep drinks. it is great to have coffee,
Wine or a dessert during one of the intermissions. It is not inexpensive, but the price of the
Tickets for the Met is the same in all theaters. We have been pleased with the wait staff who are well trained and polite.