Red Roof Inn - Richmond South
The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
$275
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewslaminate floorsroom was cleanfront deskpet ownerssmall bathroomfrom nyfree wififridge and microwavecoffee makernascar racegreat ratefirst floorbooked this hotelgreat customer servicekhanpetsinterstate
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Stopped here to break up the trip North. OK. Very basic, no amenities, just coffee in the AM, slow wireless. But they took my pooch and the beds were very comfortable. Staff was friendly very convenient location. Price is right!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
KenVincent, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience from your stay with us. We appreciate you choosing Red Roof Inns for the night. I always enjoy hearing positive comments about my staff & property – especially from seasoned travelers. We meet many great guests due to our price being right for the room(s) and the pet(s). I hope you enjoyed our recently updated TV line up with more channels most being in HD. Have a great Spring and we hope to see you on your next trip North or South.

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

It was a last moment stay on Sunday night on our way back home from pigeon forge ten this hotel is very nice and I will be coming back to stay.

My family and I had a good sleep and all in all I liked the place do to I work at a Red Roof Inn & Suites in Middletown/Franklin OH area

Stayed: April 2014
KenVincent, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. Your positive comments on my staff and our rooms are much appreciated. Hope you had a good time in Pigeon Forge, which is a beautiful area. Unfortunately you just missed our upgraded TV line-up that we are completing this week. We are adding 13 more channels with a majority in HD which will look great on the new flat screens. We look forward to seeing you again when your next trip brings you through Richmond for the night. It is always a pleasure to have a team member stay with us.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to FL, the room was spacious. Plenty of room for my husband and I along with our Great Dane. This is located right off I-95 so it can be a little loud but it wasn't too bad. You can hear neighboring people in their rooms - very thin walls. Would recommend if needed something quick and cheap.

• Stayed: April 2014
KenVincent, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your experience from your stay with us. We are very happy you like our upgraded rooms & location. Our pet policy also does attract some great customers. We are thankful you chose to give us a try & look forward to seeing you again in the future. We hope you enjoy your time in Florida. Have a great Spring.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife and mother in law stayed at the hotel 4/23 and although the hotel was very clean and the room was nice and the beds comfortable there were a lot of turckers staying there. That would not be a problem except truckers get up early and by 5AM as people began to take showers you could hear the water rushing through the pipes and the noise was so loud that it woke them up. That coupled with the fact that the room they were in was so close to the highway that the large trucks traveling throughout the night made it almost impossible to sleep. When they talked to the front desk the following morning they were told that they should ask for an interior room. Good to know for the future if we ever decide to use them again.

Room Tip: Pick an interior room or be prepared with ear plugs for the traffic
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post your review after your stay with us. I very much appreciate you and your family choosing to stay with us. Your comments on quality & our new rooms are what we strive for in a customer experience. Our new rooms definitely refresh our product and continue to get a lot of positive reviews. Many guests love our easy access but sometimes being right off the highway can be a disadvantage with noise, and I apologize for that. Our light sleepers sometimes prefer inside rooms & we try to accommodate those requests. I hope you do chose to stay with us again. We look forward to the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Came to Richmond to bred my dog, chose RRI because pets where free and room was CHEAP and CLEAN! Book with Khan he was helpful and awesome! Would book again! Check online for booking deals, I got 20% off with a coupon online, had no trouble using it.

Room Tip: Check online for booking deal, got 20% off booking with an online code.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julie B
KenVincent, General Manager at Red Roof Inn - Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking a moment to share your experience. I very much appreciate your recommendation & “Great Room Cheap Price” comment. We pride ourselves on our service and quality. Guests love our special rate for pets – FREE. Our new rooms continue to get great reviews. With all the online sites it is easy to find great deals, but remember if you book thru RedRoof.com or 1-800 Red Roof you can join our RediCard program and start earning points for Free nights – when you earn them they entitle you to a great rate too (Free Night). We hope you have a great Spring and look forward to the next time you book a room with us.