Holiday Inn Express Downtown Richmond
$89
Hotels.com
$125
FourPoints.com
All reviewspancake machinefront deskyogurtfree breakfastthe financial districtvcu campusthe usual amenitiesroom was cleanhelpful with directionsfan districthot itemshard boiled eggscorner roomupgraded to a suiteshort drivefree shuttlemonument avenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We came to stay at this hotel for a girls trip away. It was the PERFECT choice. We used the B2B bus and this place was right on their route. The room was perfect and clean and I left my phone in our rides car and the front desk lady wouldn't let him come to our room to return it. I would like to say a special THANK YOU to her. It was very late at night and she didn't think it was a good idea. I am not sure of her name but she worked the graveyard shift 8/3/13!! She sealed the deal for us to return again; we felt so safe at this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a moderate hotel in a great location. The rooms are nice sized and clean. However, it's the service and friendliness off the staff that makes the stay top-notch. We experienced and observed a few glitches, but Mary and her staff handled things very promptly and professionally. We really appreciated the shuttle taking us to restaurants and museums that were a little too far to walk. I won't hesitate to recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is the friendliest hotel I have ever stayed in! All the employees were smiling and happy to help with whatever you needed. Was not the newest or fanciest I have stayed in but I will stay there every time I go to redskins training camp because the service was amazing!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Spent 2 days her late July and found the property comfortable and the room spacious. The king bed was very comfortable to sleep on. Although a moderate distance to the restaurant area and the attractions near the river we like to walk so was not a problem for us. On the minus side the parking charge is a little expensive and the breakfast was not as good as others we had. Another small thing was that there was no acknowledgement of our priority club membership at check in. Overall though this as a conveniently located comfortable property if visiting Richmond

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I typically stay in HIX hotels, so when I needed a place to stay in Richmond, I automatically looked for a Holiday Inn Express. I was in town twice in two weeks, and I stayed in this hotel both times. It was a very, very comfortable stay. The beds are super comfortable, the hotel was very quiet, and Taylor at the front desk was wonderful. I hadn't stayed in Richmond before, and she gave me a few suggestions for restaurants close by. She was friendly and professional. The breakfast was a little smaller than I've seen at other HIX hotels- no grits or pancake machine. The eggs were fresh and hot, though, and there was plenty of coffee!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business