“Good enough after a long drive”
Review of Sporting News Bar and Grill - CLOSED

Sporting News Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: we serve Breakfast and Dinner 7 days a week. We also serve Lunch Monday through Friday
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We stayed next door at Candlewood Suites, and popped in here for a late dinner. My Chicken Cobb Salad was good, and wife's steamed shrimp also very good. Seemed odd to sprinkle Old bay on the shrimp before they are peeled, so you end up removing the peel and the Old Bay with it. Service was friendly, and all the tvs were tuned to March Madness...it's that time of year. Good food, good atmosphere, no complaints.

1  Thank iwmclean

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Typical bar food, nice open friendly atmosphere. Very convenient if staying at the adjoining Holiday Inn.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Get the ribs, everyone is complaining about the value, I thought they were amazing and well worth the price. It's a pub in a hotel, the prices and food are not going to be the best. Service was okay.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I usually come here on Sundays to watch the football games. They have some good specials on those days......The only problem is you have to wait until 3pm to get the specials. I would suggest they start the specials at 1pm when the football games start. The servers are usually very nice and attentative. Great sports atmosphere if that's what you're looking for, but the prices are kinda steep especially once you see the food you're getting. I don't eat here unless I'm getting the specials.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Terrific waiter with spot-on dining suggestions, great bar drinks, good food and good value. Nicel greeted upon arrival and provided w/a choice of tables in the bar or dining area.

1  Thank Lawrence F