Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum
$161
$159
$135
$107
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed at the Midlothian Homestead Suites for a week recently. I found the front desk staff engaging and eager to assist with anything I requested. The room was clean, towels were clean. Everything worked. Laundry room was clean and functional, reasonably priced. Interior corridor. Grounds were nice. Good room rate. Not Motel 6 prices, but FAR better and worth the extra $10-15/night.
I would stay at this location again!

Room Tip: Floor level was good. Inside corridor. Quick access to parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

After reading so many negative reviews I was prepared for the worst. We were met by a friendly and charming young lady at the desk. Our room was nice, roomy and clean. The ONLY thing that might be improved was a small amount of mold in the grout around the tub/shower. A few squirts of Tilex would fix this! The bed was comfortable and we had a good night's sleep. The young lady even helped keep us away from some noisy children in the hotel.

We had checked out very early as we were vendors at a craft show and had to be there by 6:45 a.m. About 7:00 a.m. I realized we had left our cash box in the drawer at the hotel. In the past, whenever I've left ANYTHING in a hotel room it was NEVER returned. Panicked, I drove as quickly as I could to get back to the hotel. When I arrived a nice young man was at the desk and I told him I'd left something very improtant to us in the room. He did NOT hesitate to allow me to go into the room. When I got there, opened the drawer, the cash box was still there!!! What a relief!!! Thanks to the great staff!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to provide you a Home Away from Home experience. I'm also happy to here that the items you left behind were quickly and easily returned to you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Homestead after he had surgery. Jamison Taggart (GM) and staff were more than willing to work with us and make us very comfortable. The hotel is very conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, and interstates or you can stay in since you have microwave, frig and stove. There is also a nice laundry room for your use. I highly recommend staying at the Homestead Suites.

The O'Brien's

Room Tip: If your not sure what kind of room would fit your needs, ask to see it.
Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm pleased to hear that you were comfortable during your recovery time at the Homestead Midlothian. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Thank you Jennifer Doing a excellent job at the frontdesks and Wateed manager and De'nel weekend and Shamika and Jade for house keeping. Please keep up the good work me and my family will be back to stay at the Homestead Studio Suites

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so thankful for Jennifer, Waleed, De'Neal, Shamika and Jade, to provide that "Home Away From Home" experience for you. Thank you again for your review. We all look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I use hotels regularly in my line of work and had been doing so for 5 strait months. I had a situation with a pet in the family who had just undergone cancer surgery. His mom was out of the country and I had to find a pet friendly hotel for a few weeks to care for him during recovery. I was not expecting such excellent service nor I was expecting them to show such compasion for my pet. There was scheduled fire system test one day and they did not even start the test until I could get back to the hotel so I could be there to prevent him from being completely horrified. They had even given us a room with an extra window so he could look out and get more light and it was on the end of the building with less noise to reduce the risk of him being disturbed. I was truly impressed and would use them again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we were able to make you and your pet feel at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.