“Taste-bud tingling”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
“Taste-bud tingling”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Yummy food for lunch-- order off the menu or get a selection of deli items. It's a hit with my girlfriends. I love the quiche, the soups, the humus and the deli salads. When I took my mother-in-law there, she lost her hearing aid. Our server found it for us hours later and refused my tip!

• Visited February 2013

Chesterfield, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Best Tabbouleh and Quiche ever! I enjoyed my lunch very much. I will definitely visit again. Service was every good.

• Visited July 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great richmind joint! Exposed brick, yummy food. 10/plate.”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Celebrated a birthday here for brunch!
Yummy black Bean ans avocado dish with toast abs tomatoes.
Yummy ful mudammaa with fava black Eyed Peas anung beans with pita.

• Visited August 2012
Richmond, Virginia
“Repeat visit”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had not had stellar experiences on our previous visits-the food was good, but not great and the service mediocre, and our review reflected that. On the advice from friends who had been to Aziza's frequently and recently, we gave it another try. We are glad we did as it was a really good experience this time and the food was much more remarkable than on our other visits. We went for brunch, I had the black bean/fried egg/avocado and the hubby had the chicken/saffron rice/pita dish. Both were really tasty and nicely presented. We also had a creme puff as our friends told us it was one of their favorites there. It was good, but I have a preference of a drizzle not a smothering of chocolate. So if you love yours covered in chocolate, it is for you. The service was MUCH, MUCH better than our other trips, glad to see this back on our list of go-to places as it is so close to where we live.

• Visited June 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Service is lacking, and quality of food,TERRIBLE, extravagant prices!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This place was recommended to us for dinner, and were told this restaurant was highly rated. The experience was so disappointing. Their menu is extremely limited and very expensive. We decided to order pizza and were told the pizzas were very thin and described as personal pan size. They were personal pan size and the worst pizza I have ever eaten!! One of the pizzas had a totally black, burnt crust, and he said he could taste the crust and the mushrooms. I ordered the Marguerita pizza with basil, tomato sauce and buffalo mozzarella cheese. There were a few whole basil leaves on the pizza, not much sauce, and I don't have a clue where the cheese went. My pizza was not as burnt as my friend's, but too many carbs for the price and total lack of taste. The prices were very extravagant for the terribly tasting food we had. The service was lacking, as well!! For those prices, I expect much better service than we had.
There are much better places to go in Richmond for better food, service and prices.
This was a total ONER DONER for us!! Don't waste your time here!
If you desire a quiet atmosphere, this is definitely NOT the place!!

• Visited May 2013