“Nice”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Belvidere at Broad
Cuisines: American
Description: Eclectic American dishes with world influences and a focus on fresh, natural and organic ingredients vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options Extensive wine & beer selection
Richmond, Virginia
“Nice”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The Belvidere is a nice restaurant, but not particularly memorable. The menu didn't wow me, in fact I had a hard time selecting because nothing jumped out at me. Ended up with the salmon and it was quite nice. Service was very good. All in all, you won't have a bad time here. I certainly won't have a problem coming back, but I'd sheepishly head to another location if given the choice. That sounds bad, doesn't it? But really, it's nice.

• Visited May 2012

Mechanicsville, VA
“Great service, even better food.”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Five stars! Great service, food is phenomenal. You have to try!!

• Visited October 2011
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food and drinks at affordable prices”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I decided to check out the Belvidere after reading countless praise on Yelp. The reviews were correct and although I opted for the crab cakes which were artfully presented (albeit a tad cool), my friends who ordered the burger said it was one of the best they've ever had. It has an eclectic feel that is distinctly Richmond. It's a sure bet!

• Visited April 2012
Vienna, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very good place with delicious cooking and great service”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

My family and I went to Belvidere, looking for a simple place with character, and not one of the restaurant chains.
We tried a lot of dishes on the menu and EVERYTHING was delicious, simple, fresh. The service was impeccable. Music was a bit loud at first but when we asked to turn it down, they very nicely and immediately did it.
I would highly recommend the place for a different, affordable gourmet experience in Richmond.

• Visited April 2012
Richmond, VA
“One of my favorite brunch restaurants”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Eggs Chesapeake! I get it every time. It is FANTASTIC! Grilled ciabatta bread, tons of lump crab meat, poached eggs topped with hollandaise. With grilled asparagus and fresh fruit, this is my top brunch item in Richmond!

Visited February 2012