“Unreal!”

Dining options: Late Night
Rochester, New York
“Unreal!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Fabulous donuts; in fact, the best I have had in a long time (if not ever)! This is well worth the stop. (I wish I lived closer!)

Visited July 2013

• Korean first
richmond virginia
“This is by far the best donuts around”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

open 24/6, closed on Mondays....this place is the bomb when it comes to donuts...always fresh
and tons of different kinds to choose from...whether you are on your way to the airport, or just out for a drive, or if you have to make a special trip this is the place to go.

Richmond, Virginia
“Nothing Compares”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Since moving to Richmond, I found that the top-rated eating establishment in this area on tripadvisor.com was Country Style Doughnuts. So this weekend my wife and granddaughter got in the car and made the 5 mile trek to CSD. It was worth the drive. Donuts or Doughnuts? CSD definitely spells it right because the treasures have a lot of dough in them. They are substantial and have a chewy quality. These are not melt-in-your mouth donuts like Krispy Kreme (which I enjoy hot, too). The quality of the ingredients is first-rate. I had a jelly doughnut covered in powdered sugar, not just lightly coated. The filling had good fruit taste and was not overly sweet. A coconut doughnut was large and the coconut tasted like it came straight from the tree. My wife had doughnut holes which she enjoyed, although I don't think you get the full effect from them, being so small. We took a coconut doughnut to my stepdaughter who said it was the best she ever had. My granddaughter enjoyed hers, too, but I can't remember what she had. The cost is 95 cents. CSD is open 24 hours most of the week. It is a free-standing building, not in a strip mall. There are a few booth and they sell milk and soda, If you're near CSD try for yourself.

• Visited July 2013
Alexandria VA
“Gotta get a doughnut here - Huge apple fritters”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This place is an awesome doughnut shop. Was very busy while I was there. A lot of people like it. Prices are reasonable. Doughnuts are big.

Ran across this place by accident while heading to the Richmond BMX track from Hampton. Had taken Hwy 60 since I-64 was backed up. And noticed this place just past the airport. Decided to stop on the way back. Got a 1/2 dozen + the apple fritter.

Boy, the apple fritter was huge. Bigger than your hand. And pocketfuls of little pieces of apple. Was warm too. Loved it. Ate 1/2 with milk while there and another half the next day for breakfast. Also got the Boston Cream, the jelly filled, and the chocolate chip. All were very good.

You should definitely try them if you are in the area. And open 24 hours except Monday, can't beat that. They also said they would make one for me of the doughnut they were out of stock.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

You wouldn't believe how good these are. My husband and I recently visited Richmond and wanted to go here but, it's a bit off the beaten path. We almost didn't go! I'm so glad we did! They have a huge selection, all fresh made in their little tiny kitchen. The coffee roll and apple fritters are HUGE, I'm usually the fritter gal but, I couldn't stop eating my hubby's coffee roll. Please don't miss this place!

1 Thank bentonmi