“Great place for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Theurbanfarmhouse.cot
Reviewed August 7, 2018

We had BLTs which were very tasty. The cafe latte and mocha were excellent. The kids lemonade a little sour but ok. Very pleasant place for lunch on a hot day. However I felt it was pricey for the amount of food on our plates, a sandwich and some fruit.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Had a BLT sandwich here. It was tasty and the bread was very good. Coffee here was also good. Trendy place with soft music. Excellent for lunch

Reviewed July 11, 2018

Had breakfast sandwiches. They were tasty but the breakfast choice was limited. A very hip type place . The coffee while gourmet had a strange taste not to myliking.

Reviewed July 7, 2018

Based on past reviews (which I read after our visit), we were lucky customers! We experienced friendly service with a server playing an old tune that I mentioned was on my mind (The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down) and she made an excellent cappuccino. There were a variety of quality snacks that we purchased for our road trip and although I did think the breakfast sandwiches took a bit of time, they were excellent. We took them to-go and there was sliced fresh fruit on the side and generous fillings.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

We waited 20 mins and then found out their printer wasn’t working and no one’s meals had been prepared. Seemed strange they didn’t realize they weren’t preparing anything even though several tables had ordered.

Wanted to eat Virginia Ham sandwich since this seemed to be the only local item but they said “we’re out!” when I ordered.

After 30 mins our 6 meals started coming out one at a time. Long wait for cold sandwiches that were just ok. Maybe the long wait or lack of service diminished the taste but I wouldn’t recommend it.