“Over priced.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Theurbanfarmhouse.cot
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Having been down to the James River to see the Great Blue Herons nesting, we were hungry by 3.00pm. on a Sunday. We came upon this place in Shockoe Slip and were hopeful it would offer the same great food as similar places in CA. Granted the vibe was similar but the overpriced food from the inadequate menu left a lot to be desired. $24.00 for two mediocre sandwiches accompanied by tasteless potato chips left our pocketbook empty and us unimpressed.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Love their coffee, unique atmosphere and artwork on the walls. Have yet to taste their food, so will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was our first time to the Midlothian location and it was a breath of fresh air to have such a unique menu in this area. We visited on Sunday morning and it was busy but the food was still delicious and we received it quickly. This was a family visit but will visit with friends also.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great atmosphere, great food. What can I say? It's a comfortable place (a couple of leather lounge chairs as well as regular wooden chairs & tables. Great internet connection. The menu is short and sweet. Even my vegan nephew was satisfied. I had a turkey sandwich with muenster cheese that was just delicious! Also, I was raving about the iced tea because it was REAL tea and as fresh as you can get. The only downer for me was that some kind of meeting was going on right behind me (I think maybe a poetry group) and someone brought their kid who kept making obnoxious noises. Next time they need to get a babysitter! I understand that the floor to ceiling doors open up in the nice weather and they have bands playing to the room and to all of Shockoe Slip. Nice! I will go back.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've visited this place many times when I used to work in the area and decided to try it one more
time while visiting Richmond last month. I'm glad I did. Had a delicious brunch with my wife on a Sunday
and really enjoyed the food, the ambiance, the live music (yes, they even have live music on the weekends).
Overall, great place to eat, have a cup of coffee and chill out. Will def come again whenever I'm in downtown
richmond area again.