“Small portions and overpriced”

Urban Farmhouse Market and Cafe
Ranked #169 of 1,608 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: theurbanfarmhouse.cot
“Small portions and overpriced”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Have ate here several times. Food is descent but portion sizes are extremely large. Very over priced as well. Bunch of better restaurants in Richmond.

Richmond VA
“great food and great locations”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Urban Farmhouse is what of my favorite hangouts in Richmond. Great people and the food is excellent. Fresh, many local and organic products. So glad to have the new location handy too on Woolridge Rd. Midlothian area. I can always count on a good , savory and healthy breakfast with some wonderful coffee. I am so impressed an hooked on the Veggie Sausage & Egg sandwich w/ havarti cheese. Delicious and it's vegetarian! I love the one on Cary St. since it's close to where I live but I'm really loving the new location because it's close to where I work! I got lucky! ;)Best wishes and keep up the great work!

• Visited January 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
“CAFE/lunch internet/hangout”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I found this place while driving by with a friend, found out they have gluten free goodies so she was hooked. They have amzing healthy items, homemade soups/salads; the BEST REAL CHAI made from tealeaves I've ever had. Fun atmosphere to meet and hang out, next to Midlothian LIbrary just opened 2 weeks ago on Woolrich near Midlo Turnpike, owned by the other Urban Farmhouse on Cary Street........great food!!

Visited January 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Fantastic location and setting, good food”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The first time I saw this place in October, I was coming out of the Court of Appeals across the street with no time to stop in, but immediately made a note to come back. On that beautiful fall day, the front of the restaurant was wide open and it was most inviting. Made it back in December with several family members-- we detoured for lunch on our way to Williamsburg. We had sandwiches, all of which were very good. Can't rate the whole spectrum of offerings, but we were thoroughly impressed with what they've done to make this vintage building attractive and to offer a wider array of food and beverages than the typical coffee house. I hope they continue to build on what seems to be a great start.

• Visited December 2012
Morehead City, North Carolina
“Great little breakfast place”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Each morning in Richmond our whole group would go to breakfast at the Farmhouse. The environment is excellent and the food was good. This restaraunt was very eco friendly and had lots of Vegan and Veggie choices. I did try the veggie sausage one morning and it did not agree with me but everything else that we had all ordered was very good.

• Visited January 2013