“Great Lunch!”

Cuisines: Asian
Florida
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We love Noodles & Co! So delicious and very filling. The truffle Mac & Cheese is my favorite! The pesto option is very good also. Good size portions too.

1 Thank allie178

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Really nice”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I love coming here a lot. Usually it's crowded, but you can always find a spot. There is many options and free chopsticks, which is cool. The Pad Thai and Penne Rosa are good, the soup is creamy, the Med Salad is nice, and I love the Wisconsin Mac and Cheese. It's really delicious. The service is fast. The servers are friendly. The soda machine is tricky to use, but after a few times of using it you can understand it. I love coming here all the time. I don't understand why some people don't like it.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Sonny F
Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
“From a top tripadvisor contributor, Noodles & Company Has Our Vote!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Whenever we see a Noodles & Company, I grab my husband's arm and convince him to pull in...even turn around and go back. Even at times when we're not that hungry and searching for a place to dine. Because we live in an area where unfortunately, there is no Noodles & Company, we try to dine in one whenever we have a chance.

So while visiting the Richmond area recently, we were driving around one afternoon and there it was...the oh-so-familiar Noodles & Company sign. And yes, we turned around and looked forward to what we've always, always experienced as a top-notch eating establishment for a great price. This one was no exception.

From the moment the ever-so-pleasant young girl took our order, and gave us great advice, to the moment we walked out, very pleasantly full with great food, and our wallets not much the poorer, we were once again very pleased with Noodles & Company.

The menu here is quite varied with good ingredients. The prices are right. The location is convenient and easily-accessible.

Our meals were superb. I'm thinking when I read the low ratings just prior to ours, they must have come from a competitor or a disgruntled person, because this establishment consistently serves high-quality food, cooked to perfection for a very fair price. I ordered the Rosa-something spicy pasta which was the best meal we had eaten in the few days we had already been in Richmond. No question! My husband ordered some type of pasta with tofu which was also excellent (I had a taste). The water actually tasted great (I'm picky about how water tastes and this one passed my test). We actually considered ordering duplicate take-out orders to take home with us, but were full and satisfied.

The atmosphere is simple and clean...the floors and the restrooms were clean, and we left wishing there was a Noodles & Company in or near our town. A very positive experience. Great food...great prices...and great service. One can't ask for anything more.

Thanks, Noodles & Company. You outdid yourselves once again!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank IAmEve7
Doswell, Virginia
“Will not return”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is probably one of my least favorite places to eat. I actually am surprised that it has made it in this location for this long. The food portions are ok for the price, but taste, was not great. I ended up throwing mine away and hitting Burger King for a gross burger. It does offer out-door seating which is nice, and the location is convenient. They serve wine, I think beer, but I had wine with my noodle bowl.

Visited June 2012
“OK, but not outstanding”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We recently stopped for lunch--first time visitors to this chain restaurant. The outdoor seating was very nice--a lovely day made it a most pleasant place for lunch. Our waitress was charming, pleasant and helpful. The food was adequate for a fast-food lunch, but nothing beyond OK. Did like the choice of size of lunch, as seniors like us often have smaller appetites. If I were in the area and hungry might stop again, but wouldn't make a special trip.

Visited May 2012

Been to Noodles & Company? Share your experiences!