“Slow service and rude server”
Review of F.W. Sullivan's

F.W. Sullivan's
Ranked #710 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Richmond, Virginia
“Slow service and rude server”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I went there to get a bite to eat one night and were unpleasantly surprised. Our server did not introduce herself and rushed us on our drink order, then left us for 20 minutes without even coming back at all to take our order. We chugged our glasses of wine, asked for the check, and went someplace else where we actually got service.

Visited March 2012

“HAPPY HOUR!”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Great happy hour. Half price appetizers and low ball drinks. We went afterwork and we all liked it. They just need more help. They dont have enough waiters or waitresses.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank rsteno
Newton, Massachusetts
“Decent Scene, Booze Okay”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Okay, why would you want to eat food here? The bar scene is decent, place has an okay layout. Service is pretty good from the bar, even when busy. Waaaaay better options for food in Richmond though. Hence the rating. But hey, great place to party.

• Visited September 2011
St. Augustine, Florida
“Not impressed at all...”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This was my first visit and probably my last. Was seated quickly and drinks brought quickly. Then the wait began... While I don't mind waiting, I do mind my food waiting to be served. From the booth I was sitting in I could see the cooks. My steak sandwich was done and placed on the counter. My wife's sandwich didn't appear until almost 10 minutes later, then they bought just sat there for nearly 10 minutes longer. My sandwich and fries were room temperature not hot at all. The steak sandwich was extremely laacking, little meat, cheese on only half the sandwich and not much of it and hardly any peppers and onions. My wife's sandwich was ok but barely warm. The cole slaw she had was swimming in vinegar with no seasoning. Overall, not a good experience. Sean I've enjoyed your food elsewhere but this place needs work.

• Visited August 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not too exciting. Food is okay. It gets WAAAAY too loud indoors in the evening. The only time I go there is when...”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Not too exciting. Food is okay. It gets WAAAAY too loud indoors in the evening. The only time I go there is when it's a nice day out, and I want to sit on their patio for a beer or glass of wine.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to F.W. Sullivan's? Share your experiences!