“The food was good, the karaoke was fun, the service was terrible.”
Review of Quaker Steak & Lube - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 7, 2011

This is your typical style of sports bar. Food includes wings, nachos, burgers, etc. The food was very good. It is a good portion size as well. The night I visited, they also were doing Karaoke which I enjoy doing. The service however that night was abysmal. Everything took forever to get. Even getting the check and paying for it took more than 15 minutes. The side my group was on was not busy either.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

This restaurant was recommended for it's Happy Hour on Tuesday nights. They have all you can eat wings and $2 Beers. The restaurant itself is very interesting with memorabilia all over the walls and ceilings. The staff were very friendly and attentive at the bar. I ordered all you can eat wings and s Sam Adams TALL for $3.50. The beer was HUGE but the wings were not the best I've ever had. They were nice and crispy under the sauce but overcooked with the meat being VERY dry. They were drowning in sauce! Basically the wing were cooked the the sauce dumped over them. The carrots were not fresh but were baby carrots individually bagged. Not impressed. I would go back but would try a burger or something else. I believe everyplace deserves a second chance.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

I liked the variety of the buffet and the selection changes each day. One thing I noticed is they need to keep up with the wings as often times I would go back for more and there were none left of the ones I wanted.

Today when we went no one came up to take our drink order for about 5 minutes. Then Michele the manager came by and saw me looking for someone. She took our drink order and we told her we wanted to the buffet. About the time we were done eating I was waiting for a check and also noticed that no one ever came to our table to remove used plates or refill drinks. Michele came back by and asked if anyone had waited on us to which we told her no. She then said she was sorry and that we did not have to worry about or bill as she would handle that.

I will definitely go back here for lunch again.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

We had so much fun hanging out and the food was great! We will definately be back.