“If you never try another mall restaurant try this one!!!”
Review of Lehja

Lehja
Reserve with OpenTable
Lehja is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,640 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Located inside the Town Center underneath Hotel Hyatt House
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

OMG... The flavors, the ambience, and the service are all 5 star. There is nothing else to say. Experience this... You won't be sorry... You can thank me later! :-))

1  Thank GypsyCate804

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food was great and the waiter answered any questions we had about the food. All food could be made your spicy preference. The garlic naan was amazing and crispy yummy. I had the lamb dish and it was great. My husband has a food week special of fish medley in a green mango sauce and it was delicious.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

My daughter was craving Indian food, so I looked up this restaurant and found it had the best review in Richmond. We had late lunch on a Saturday and they offered a three course meal with drink for $18 each. Our server was excellent and was also the chef for our meal. My daughter got a salad to start and I had a nice crunchy spicy dish I can't spell or remember. The chicken dinner was made with curry and it was excellent. We had leftovers to take home for another meal. Plenty of sauce and naan. Our server/chef explained the meals and was eager to please and delighted we enjoyed his food. The dessert was like a rice pudding and the other was like a honey soaked donut hole. Everyone was friendly and the bathroom was clean. My family will be back.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

This was our first time visiting this restaurant. It was around 2 in the afternoon and the restaurant was empty. We were promptly greeted and seated. Drinks were provided. We ordered the Chicken Biryani and the Chicken Tikka Kali Mirch. The dishes were good. I could have used more sauce with the Chicken Tikka Kali Mirch. The naan was good. Overall the service was pretty good.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

This restaurant is a little different as apparently the food is "northern Indian" as apposed to "southern Indian" at least that's what we wee told by our waiter who was very friendly and eager to explain the difference.
The food was very good not as spicy as we are used to from other Indian restaurants but never there less very good.We both loved the tomato and coconut soup, Yum ! For an entrée, My husband had the lamb curry and I had the Tikka Masala, which was excellent.
People who believe that all Indian food taste way to spicy, will really love this restaurant. The spices definitely are scaled down. Having said that should your food be served and you find its not spicy enough, the waiter will be more than happy to return it to the kitchen and it will return swiftly ....and spicier. Great restaurant. Give it a try.

1  Thank Bornabrit