Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
Omni Richmond Hotel(Richmond)
$187
$161
1,167 results
All reviewsshula's restaurantthe executive loungegreat hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwonderful stayfitness centerenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceindoor pooldoreenconferenceconciergeaccommodationsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I am diamond with Hilton and when we checked in I asked if there were any rooms to upgrade to the front desk person said no, later found out the hotel was 28% full and there were dozens of suites they could have put us in. Told my story later that night to the guest services person who was great and she introduced us to Lori the bartender, things go much better. One of the best bartenders and nicest people we have met in a long time, we wound up going out to dinner with her the next night. She is worth a trip to this property alone and if you go tell her gary & mary say hello

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gary d
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The hotel was all that I expected, pretty, clean, comfortable! I have been staying at Hiltons only the past couple of years and love them. I never feel like I can't take my shoes off or sit on the comforter in my rooms. From the time we were greeted until we left the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, smelled good, inviting. I loved the bathrooms, the wallpaper made me feel at "home". The beds and pillows are so comfortable, I sleep great. No noise from other rooms or even from the hallway. Thanks Hilton for making our night away from home feel like home! This one is so close to Shortpump Mall too and many places to dine out.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stayed at Short Pump for a wedding. Very nice place. Classy, clean and very comfortable. Close to some great shopping and retaurants and downtown Richmond. Staff was super friendly and professional. Front desk staff was awesome.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank dec168
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed a night here with my husband for a quick weekend getaway. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Was very impressed with the rooms...large, extremely clean, very nice bathroom, upscale toiletries and a wonderful mattress. The hotel had a very modern feel which seemed out of place for the area but wasn't exactly a problem.

I booked a 1/2 day at the spa. I booked at the last minute and was able to get all of the services I wanted which surprised me because usuallly when you book last-minute, you can't get one service let-alone all three. This scared me a little that maybe it wasn't such a desirable spot. But I went nonetheless. The prices are high but they gave me discount since I booked several at a time. The women working the desk were wonderful...very very welcoming! The inside of the spa was strange. Very ultra modern and clean but they had virtually no relaxtion room. It was a small room with the treatment rooms directly connected to the room so this didn't exactly feel very relaxing. I happened to be there alone with no one else so it didn't matter but if it happened to be busy, it would be very uncomfortable. The treatment rooms themselves were very nice...in-line with any nice spa around. Now for the services themselves...the massage was average at-best. I don't think the women works there full-time. She mentioned she was called in to take my appointment and works on an "on call" basis. The body scrub...average as well. They didn't do all over the body like I've had done before and didn't scrub very hard at all so I didn't experience the benefits to be honest. The facial was fantastic! The lady was very knowledgeable, took pride in her work and I could tell she absolutely loves what she does. I would definitely go back to her in a heartbeat. But the others, kind of a waste of money.

A breakfast buffet was included in our room rate so we took advantage of it. They had the standard buffet options but the food was TERRIBLE. How do you mess up breakfast, I kept wondering. it's the easiest food to make. But somehow they did. They serve breakfast in the Shula's steakhouse and besides my husband and myself, there were only two people in there. It was a little eerie. Anyway, skip that and go somewhere in the area for breakfast. You will be much better off.

This is a GREAT hotel at a GREAT price with a fantasic location near the Short Pump shopping center. Easy to get to Carytown or any of the other main parts of the city. We will stay here again but will skip the spa and eat elsewhere!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mskutch
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel when I am in the Richmond area for business trips. The rooms are always clean and spacious, the staff is courteous and professional, yet hospitable. And they have the best 7 layer chocolate cake I have ever tasted!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business