Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
$275
$119
1,181 results
All reviewsshula's restaurantthe executive loungegreat hotelshopping and restaurantsbusiness tripbreakfast buffetwonderful stayfitness centerenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againshuttle serviceindoor pooldoreenconferenceconciergeaccommodationsstarbucks
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This Hilton Hotel offers a world class Staff striving to ensure guests enjoy the best stay ever. They are individually and collectively professionals who clearly love what they do. I indulge myself as often as possible and look forward to my next visit even as I am departing. The property is set apart from the busiest part of the town, where a plethora of shopping and dining opportunities are on offer, including a Whole Foods Grocer and a Trader Joe's to boot!
The hotel is world class, to say the least. Shula's Restaurant is on site. There is a comfortable sports themed bar and lounge and the hotel also offers 24 hour room service. The business center is easily available and has computers available for use and they have a fitness center. You will immediately feel at home with the warm welcome from the Staff. Let the relaxation begin!

Room Tip: Ask if the Executive Floor is available to enjoy über luxury, however every room is a delight.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank EyeShine
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Took my family to Richmond over the weekend and stayed at the Hilton Richmond, partly because of its location beside the Short Pump Town Center. Hotel is exceptionally nice and everything looked brand new. Room rates were reasonable and staff couldn't have been more friendly and accommodating. The concierge looked after my youngest daughter who was babysitting my grandson while the rest of us attended a banquet. He even brought the pizza delivery guy right up to my daughter's room to deliver pizza. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This hotel is less than 3 years old and is, therefore, very elegant and new. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The location, at the western end of Short Pump Mall, is great for shopping. Good steak house restaurant on site. All in all, a very nice hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nortguy
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Very nice and worth being a 20 minute drive outside of Richmond. New appointments, great food and service make this a great choice if you're in the area. Very close to major corprate HQ's on the west side of Richmond, so a good choice for business travelers.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MHTbased
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is a nice property, still fairly new. My biggest reason for the average rating was the mixed service. As a Hilton HHonors Diamond member, I have some expectation of being treated well, but it did nothing for me this weekend. When I called (while on the 3 hour drive to the hotel) to confirm my HHonors number being on the reservation, I found out it was not. I gave them my number and they added it to the reservation. When I asked for a cot for my youngest as we have 5 total, they said fire code prohibited them putting a cot in the room. I asked what my Diamond privilege benefits could get me, and they said there were no room upgrades available. Upon checking in, I received free breakfast for my family, but there were no water bottles in our room. We ended up with a handicapped room, which I usually hate, but it gave us room to put blankets on the floor for my daughter. The first day at breakfast, the service was outstanding and the food was very good. The second day was busier and our server was horrible. She never delivered my daughter's waffle order and never came back to check on us until she brought the bill about 25-30 minutes after she had served drinks and taken my daughter's order. We had to ask other servers for drink refills and for the waffle. Terrible. Otherwise, the hotel is very clean, has a nice pool and workout room and is in a great location. Would recommend parking in the garage underneath the hotel as it has plenty of spaces, is easily accessible and has an elevator that will take you straight to your floor.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family